Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rachel Reilly - One of The most hot guest among 13 house house guest of Big Brother 12

Name: Rachel Reilly 

Age: 26 Years Old (Born April 8, 1984)

Living area: Las Vegas, Nev.

Occupation: Chemistry Graduate Student/VIP Cocktail Waitress

Like To do: Painting, working out, doing anything outdoors, watching movies with friends, playing with my dog, getting dressed up and going on dates.



Big Brother cast member like most: She like Laura the most because she stuck up for what she believed.
  
Afraid of: spiders


Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I have so many facets to my personality. I'm a model, a cocktail server, a chemist, a student, a charity head... I have life experiences to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share British Blogs Sports blogs
 

©2009 HOZOBOROLO | by TNB